Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ABPBH 2008 - Sunday 2009~

Well....last Sunday was the ABPBH at Genting, Arena of Stars. I got 5 free tickets! But only me, my mum and my brother went. I got 2 extra tickets and don't know who to give it to.

At first, i thought it would be fun to see this ABPBH thing or so called 'Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian', i went just to see celebrities in real live! Not in TV...or so i thought at first. By the moment it started, it was fun...but it last for 5-10 minutes or so. Coz the rest was boring as hell!!!
Even the jokes! Damn!!! Nobody laugh!!!! HOLY CRAP! If i were the guy that made the stupid jokes. I would seriously quit! They seriously need to learn more about jokes!!!!

Oh yeah...i'm not sure if the people who watch through the TV saw this but...There was like countless of mistakes!!! And also, I feel bad for the actor and actress who make joke and nobody laugh but had to clap for it. Hahahah. It was SAD!

I guess thats just it!
Cya!
and have a freakish DAY!

1 comments:

@zk@m said...

ur post is a jokE!!!hahaha.... better you tell it to thier face..hahaha

Post a Comment