Thursday, February 12, 2009

Coach basketball di skolah sucks!!!! But my own coach is awesome!!!


Well if u read the headline or the topic u should probably already notice. This is about a coach of mine at school..quite a bad coach cause his best thing he can do is dunk!
The worst thing ever is, he does not take these things seriously! Darn!

The first i saw him, i thought he was a big shot! If u know what i mean by that.
Because when the first time i met him...i was only a rookie who knows only one thing...Shooting.
Then after about a month training. I got better...wayyy better than most people at school, its not like i'm being cocky or sumthin' its the truth! hahaha...
Its all thanks to my own personnel coach! And also my frens and also my teammates..Asad, Salam, Abu, Iman, Imran, Adib, Azim and to my coaches..Bro Khairul and Bro Fauzul!

These guys help me for getting closer to my dream..being the best of the best!
Well thats wat i think anyway~

=P

Well for the time being..I'm trying to figure out a good name for the team..other than Cybola, Pandan Boyz and Scarecrows...
for me Scarecrows is ok..but we have about 3 teams if we're playing 3on3..
So i thought of a name..like Scarecrows Delta for the balance team, Scarecrows Alpha for the offence kinda team and for the best at defence is Scarecrows Beta...
I think its quite an awesome, but then i felt this urge of unconfident feeling...hehehe
Because i think the name is too cool and awesome but also stands out(too much).
But then, I don't think anyone has ever thought of this name and even used it yet...

Well that's pretty much i wanna tell you guys about!
Now, its all depends on the team itself...

P/S Doa2 la kan aku supaya dapat court kt umah!!! And for the bad coach thing...It was my brother's idea! HAHAHA!

1 comments:

@zk@m said...

what a boring blog!!!! whose blog is it???

Post a Comment